- Closed Column Pressure Extractor (Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty, excludes gaskets and screens)
- This system allows the user to build up solvent pressure by closing the valve, pulling a vacuum and filling the extractor, Extractor will fill about 85% with solvent before the internal pressure will equal the pressure of the can propellant.
- The solvent can will fit into either port with a tip adapter supplied with some butane cans, tip adapter required, not included
- Solvent Soak is expected to be between 30-90 min, but this all depends on material, starting with frozen cans of solvent is recommended
- This system allows the user to soak the material before opening the bottom valve to release the solvent and oil.
Traditional Extractor. All parts made from 304 Stainless Steel.
Complete safety at low temperature and high pressure.
The solvent can will fit into the top cap hole
Vacuum clamps at all interfaces make for easy clean. High Polish Interior.
Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing. Temp range (-20…+200)oC.
Type of tube 1.5” x 12” (38mm x 300mm).
Tubes Hold either 90g (1.5 oz) of dry material (Approximately)
1 x 1.5” Tri-Clamp Pipe 12” (300mm) long made of Stainless Steel 304.
1 x 4 ”x 6" Pipe with bottom
1 x 1.5” Tri-Clamp fitting FNPT 1/4"
4 x 1.5” High pressure Single Pin Clamp
1 x 3” High pressure Single Pin Clamp
1 x 1.5” Tri-Clamp Viton Screen gasket 150 mesh stainless steel
4 x 1.5” Tri-Clamp Viton gasket
1 x Ball Valve 1" , SS304.
2 x Adapter JIC - NPT stainless steel 304 . Size 1/4"
2 x Ball Valve 1/4" , SS304.
1 x 1.5" Sight glass with Viton gasket